Wednesday, June 5, 2013

41. Some pics of the Green Fern days

Some of these pics were found in my collection of old photographs, some from the time I was performing in Green Fern Coffeehouse, Ipoh. That was a very long time ago and these pics bring back some good memories.  Since I was doing solo, I played the guitar and using the bass pedals on the organ for a fuller sound to accompany my singing.  There would also be my usual mug of beer beside the organ.
Pic taken at the lobby.

Doing a solo gig at Green Fern

Entertaining the guests








1 comment:

physics explorer said...

Like this post that sheds light on Freen Fern coffee house. That place existed in the ghostly past in my mind. I visited it a few times before as recorded briefly in my 1980s diaries. However hard I tried it was a failed attempt to visualize the scenes of my days. You won't mind if I ask? Where was this Green Fern located? Was there a bowling centre inside? Thank you, Joe.